Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas Photobooth Props



To go along with the North Pole decoration I made for my ward's Santa Hour, I made a bunch of Christmas themed photobooth props to make the Santa Hour pictures more fun for everyone! These props are so adorable and not just for little kids! I love the sparkly cardstock paper. Even my daughter loved these and wanted to play with them. We had to hide them in our closet in order to keep her away from them. My favorite is the bowtie. I made a few different colors of bowties I loved them so much!

Making these props takes a little bit of time, but its so worth it! So let's get started.

Things you will need:

- White Printer Paper
- Pencil
- Cardstock Paper
- Wooden Craft sticks (1 ft long)
- Gold Metallic Acrylic Paint
- Paintbrush
- Hot glue gun + glue
- Metallic peel-off letters
(I used some gold letters made for letterboxes)




How to make these props:

1. Paint the craft sticks gold. Give them a couple of layers of paint. While they are drying, continue on to the next steps.
2. Click on the picture of the prop cutouts you want to print to view it full-size.
3. Right click and save the image to computer.
4. Print the image and cut out designs.
5. Trace the designs onto cardstock color of choice (I used the glitter cardstock from JoAnn's from the scrapbooking section.)
- FOR THE NICE & NAUGHTY SIGNS:
-- Trace one arrow onto cardstock paper, then turn over the template and trace again.
--- Peel off your metallic letters and stick them on the arrows.
6. Cut out the designs from the cardstock.
7. Glue the gold stick onto the back of the cardstock design.
8. Voila! Now you have some awesome Christmas photobooth props!

 Comment below if you made these, and don't forget to post a picture of how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment